Cisco’s Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) is a data center networking solution that enables a policy-based, application-centric approach to networking. ACI 5.x is the latest release of the Cisco ACI software, and it introduces a number of new features and enhancements.
- An updated user interface that makes it easier to manage and configure ACI networks
- Improved integration with third-party management tools
- Enhanced security features
- A new “multi-site” capability that allows ACI networks to span multiple data centers
- Support for the new Cisco Nexus 9000 Series switches
Cisco ACI 5.x is a powerful data center networking solution that can help simplify network management and improve application performance. If you’re looking for a way to improve your data center’s networking infrastructure, Cisco ACI 5.x is worth considering.